do sinusoids dream of electric sweeps?
"do sinusoids dream of electric sweeps" is a live-coding performance done in pure-data. it relies heavily on self-modifying Pd-patches that interact in an agent-like fashion.
* move around
* find out about other agents in their neighbourhood
* connect to their neighbours
* exchange data with their neighbours
the human has to do the chores:
* create new agents
* tell agents to make good music by writing their generative code
* tell agents to behave properly by changing their interaction code
* hook up individual agents up with other agents by bringing them into physical proximity
* dissolve (political?) assemblies of the agents by moving them further apart and in extreme cases by eradicating individual agents
the acoustic output is somehwat limited to sine-waves. the visual output is a Pd-patch going crazy.